Bring your conference theme to life with activities that actively mirror your message and engage participants in your challenge!
WorldGAMES Conference Events
- You can take the risk out of Conferences by using WorldGAMES to energise your event, encourage networking, break up data heavy sessions, reinforce your conference theme, act as an incentive/reward for participants or supply the precise measures of fun and meaningful training that you require.
- Your event can be flexibly tailored to precisely fit the location, theme, participant group, training need and any budget constraints.
- You choose the exact mix of facilitation backgrounds and experience levels you require from the wide range of WorldGAMES facilitators.
- WorldGAMES can even co-design your conference with you.
- Above all, your conference will be fun, engaging and energised.
"The feedback since the seminar has been uniformly positive ... I was delighted with the way you were able to structure the debrief after the games to highlight topics that were discussed during the main body of the seminar ... the games were not only fun but also an integral part of the learning process. Congratulations on an excellent job. I'll contact you shortly with the dates of forthcoming seminars, as I definitely want you there."
Sample Conference Events
Or view a set of Conference Program Options designed by WorldGAMES for one of our clients who required three separate conference themes for selection. The options illustrate the ability of WorldGAMES' activities to reinforce any theme and also demonstrates the wide choice of alternative game options.Sample Conference Program Options
Big Conference Events
The following is a selection of the organisations, group sizes, themes and locations of just some of the large events that WorldGAMES has run for clients.Events for Large Groups
"A big thank you to you and all your team for your contribution on Friday. The smooth operation ran on into the evening where a good time was had by all. Below is an extract from the e-mail we got from [the client] this morning.
Please pass on our thanks to all your team. Well, we did it !! Kickoff 2001 is finally over and from all accounts was an extremely successful event. The feedback so far has been excellent."
Back to top