What would happen if your people could train with motivational games that positively change participant behaviour while they gain new knowledge and skills... and have fun too?
WorldGAMES Train-the-Trainer Programs
- Learn the theory of Experiential and Accelerated Learning and why they are able to produce such extraordinary results compared to more traditional education.
- Discover the various learning styles, information processing preferences, personality profile types and human intelligence types that are vital to understanding participant needs and reactions in the workshop.
"To learn anything fast and effectively, you have to see it, hear it and feel it"
- Find the secrets of training games and exercises that work, the power of metaphor and war stories.
- Learn how to debrief participants’ experiences in the games and let go of your own agenda.
- Develop clear frame-ups that will engage participants, lock in the learning and ensure they take responsibility for their own behaviour and outcomes.
- Relate all the learning from the games back to the workplace or other relevant environment.
- Leverage the learning; learn how to do more with less.
- Make the small continuous improvements that lead to exceptional results.
- Have fun ... and make sure your participants have fun too!
"Since the brain cannot pay attention to everything... uninteresting, boring or emotionally flat lessons simply will not be remembered."
Back to top